Welcome to my first review.
Today i shall be reviewing Benefit’s ‘They’re Real!’ Mascara.
Okay so, I got this mascara for Christmas and I wasn’t really willing to swap the mascara I was currently using, for this one. Big mistake! I didn’t even open it until about a week after Xmas.
The moment I took it out of the box, the packaging immediately caught my eye, it’s a work of art I swear!
When i started to apply it, I thought ‘oh god, not another thing i’ve been tricked into!’ it seemed to be very messy and it annoyed me a lot, I don’t know, It just didn’t seem to look right. It was only until a few weeks ago that I realised I was applying it completely wrong!
I learnt that you start with the end of the mascara brush, it sticks out which allows you to put more volume on certain lashes, then you carefully go over your other lashes with the main part.
- You can create different looks with it
- Great packaging
- Easy to get (sold in most drugstores that have a Benefit beauty house.)
- Lasts a long time
- It smells amazing!
- Fairly expensive for a mascara (£22)
- Can be messy if not applied properly.
- Only sold in Europe and America, but easy to buy online.